Friday, February 16, 2007

The old college try

I don't think I've ever read a blog from the beginning, so I have no idea where to start, but here goes: Howdy!

I am a university student and an Orthodox Christian, as the description says. I don't promise to have any brilliant insight into much of anything. It's just that it seems to me that the older I get, the more contemporary technology seems to be against the natural order of the universe. I just wanted to jump on the blogging bandwagon before it passed me by.

2 Comments:

Blogger Archdeacon Seraphim said...

I look forward to reading your insights on the meaning of life! In the mean time, wishing you a blessed Lent --

Deacon Seraphim

February 17, 2007 9:30 PM  
Blogger ceej said...

Thanks, Deacon Seraphim :)

February 17, 2007 11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home